Bin Halim Group is a business family group with limited liability competent to import food, cleaning materials and distribution.
The Group is led by its Chairman of the Board Mr. Mansour Alamin Bin Halim and its General Manager Mrs Amin Bin Halim with the cooperation of his brothers and their children, each according to his specialty.
The following is a brief history of the group and the phases of which has always been a pride for us.
• The year 1948 was the modest beginning of this edifice, where the foundation established by Alamin Ahmed Bin Halim and his brothers, it was a commercial shop interested in simple commercial transactions.
• In 1957, Bin Halim commercial company was established and led by Alamin Ahmed Bin Halim and his children and began to import food.
• In 1988, by the development of the company and the increasing of brand-winning distribution, it was a necessity to open branches in the city of Tripoli, Benghazi and Albaidha.
• In 1997, the administration of the company was transferred from the city of Derna to city of Tripoli, and the cornerstone was put for the establishment of a special department of marketing concepts and modern asset in this area.
• In 2004, and to keep pace with the technological advances, the company website was launched on the Internet.
• In 2008, BIN HALIM TRADING Company, became BIN HALIM TRADING Company, became BIN HALIM TRADING GROUP due to the incorporation of three New Companies:
- GOLDEN VALLEY FOR IMPORT FOOD STUFFS, FRESH FRUIT AND MEAT.
- AL-RAQI FOOD INDUSTRIES COMPANY.
- EUROMED FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE.
• In 2010 GOLDEN VALLEY COMPANY launches two Private Labels:
- (Al-RAQI) and (FIVE) who are under treated in the best factories in accordance with international standards to meet the needs of Libyans and African markets.
• In 2017 three new companies join the group:
- AL SOUHAILA COMPANY for Import Food Stuffs.
- AL MOUAJ INTERNATIONAL for Import & Export.
- MODENA COMPANY for Import Food Stuffs.